Unattended cooking sparks Dorchester kitchen fire

First published in News

Unattended cooking sparked a kitchen fire in the county town.

Dorchester fire fighters were called to a property on Dagmar Road late yesterday evening. (Sun 20) The cooking was removed from the property and extinguished.

 

Comments (0)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree