Dorset on storm alert
Dorset is on storm alert with more heavy rain and high winds forecast throughout the weekend.
- Gale force 10 winds could be experienced at times.
- Coastguards are warning people to stay away from the coast due to the dangers of waves and debris.
- Preston Beach Road and Portland Beach Road will be monitored throughout the day and closed if necessary.
- West Bay Esplanade is closed due to debris, benches and sandbags on the road.
- The West Stafford Bypass is also closed due to flooding.