Electric cables cause fire damage at property

Electric cables cause fire damage at property

Electric cables cause fire damage at property

First published in News

Firefighters were called after electric cables caused minor scorch damage to a home in Tolpuddle.

The incident happened at 1.30pm yesterday afternoon.

Crews from Dorchester and Bere Regis attended.

A spokesman for Dorset Fire and Rescue said arcing electric cables caused minor scorch marks to the front of a property. Southern Electric also attended.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree