Fire chiefs issue safety warning after Weymouth petrol container fire

Fire chiefs issue safety warning after Weymouth petrol container fire

Fire chiefs issue safety warning after Weymouth petrol container fire

First published in News

Fire chiefs have issued a warning to take care with flammable liquids after a petrol container fire left a man with burns to his hands.

Fire crews were called to the petrol container fire at a garage of a property on Kitchener Road.

The fire was out on arrival of the crews earlier this evening.

One man suffered burns to his hands and was attended by paramedics and taken to hospital.

There was smoke and heat damage to the property.

Fire chiefs issued a fire safety message and urged people to take care with flammable liquids and to always keep them away from naked flames.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree