When news happens get involved. Send your pictures, views and video to us by text and email
Fire chiefs issue safety warning after Weymouth petrol container fire
8:20pm Monday 28th April 2014 in News
Fire chiefs have issued a warning to take care with flammable liquids after a petrol container fire left a man with burns to his hands.
Fire crews were called to the petrol container fire at a garage of a property on Kitchener Road.
The fire was out on arrival of the crews earlier this evening.
One man suffered burns to his hands and was attended by paramedics and taken to hospital.
There was smoke and heat damage to the property.
Fire chiefs issued a fire safety message and urged people to take care with flammable liquids and to always keep them away from naked flames.
Comments are closed on this article.