Firefighters deal with kitchen blaze

Dorset Echo: Firefighters deal with kitchen blaze Firefighters deal with kitchen blaze

A WOMAN got out of her house safely after a fire in the kitchen.

Dorset Fire and Rescue Service said the blaze in the bungalow in Newstead Road, Weymouth, this morning is still under investigation.

Some clothing was damaged in the blaze and there was some smoke damage in the hallway and lounge.

Two fire engines were called to the address at just before 10am and were there for about an hour.

Comments (0)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

Comments are closed on this article.


About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree