When news happens get involved. Send your pictures, views and video to us by text and email
Unattended cooking sparks Dorchester house fire
Updated 11:37am Thursday 15th May 2014 in News
Unattended cooking sparked a kitchen blaze in the county town.
Two Dorchester fire crews attended the house near the junction of Fordington Cross and Kings Road at around 9.45am this morning.
The fire was extinguished but caused some smoke damage to the property.
No one was injured and the cause of the fire was unattended cooking.
Comments are closed on this article.