Occupant led to safety after Weymouth flat fire

First published in News

THE occupant of a flat had to be led to safety after a fire broke out.

Dorset Fire and Rescue were alerted to the fire on Market Street, Weymouth, shortly before 11pm last night.

A spokeswoman said the fire was quickly extinguished and the occupant led to safety by neighbours.

She added that the fire involved two pairs of underwear and two pairs of socks that the resident had tried to dry in the microwave.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree