Two in hospital after fire at Dorset campsite

First published in News

COUNTY: Two people were taken to hospital after a small fire broke out at the campsite where they were staying.

Crews arrived in Langton Matravers at around 6.30pm on Tuesday evening to find the blaze extinguished and the tent destroyed.

The blaze was the second in a week caused by a leaking gas canister at a campsite.

A Dorset Fire and Rescue spokesman said campers should take extra care with gas canisters and check connections.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree